(Senior) Graphic Designer (f/m)
mytheresa.com is the leading digital boutique for women's luxury fashion worldwide. Each season, we select the most beautiful styles and key pieces for our luxury customers. We collaborate only with approximately 180 selected designer collections worldwide. We partner with some of the most important and influential luxury designers in the world like Valentino, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Saint Laurent, VETEMENTS and many others.
Our international team in our headquarters in Munich consists of nearly 400 highly talented and passionated members from over 50 nations. We offer an unique and best-in class service to the customers we have in more than 120 countries. We use and develop the best practices in IT, Human Resources, operations, online marketing, webshop design, in addition to creating very innovative digital content for our editorial, public relations and branding activities. Since September 2014 mytheresa.com has been an independent subsidiary of the Neiman Marcus Group.
In order to strengthen our leading position even further in a growing market, we are looking for a web-affine (Senior) Graphic Designer (f/m) based in our headoffice in Munich (full-time position).
- Creating inspirational, editorial and campaign-based online content
- Developing layouts for Landing Pages, category and affiliate banners, email newsletters and social media platforms
- Designing, developing and implementing innovative web design concepts (animations, effects and features) for the entire site, all apps and social media platforms
- Creating of printed products
- Continuous improvement of the website
- Several years of professional experience within the field of web and editorial design at fashion magazines or e-commerce companies within high-end fashion
- Graduate degree in Graphic Design or equivalent qualification
- Well experienced with Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Power Point)
- Well versed in usability and online best practice standards
- Ability to work quickly from initial briefs to finished results
- Solid project management as well as time management skills
- Excellent English knowledge, additional good German, Italian or French skills are an advantage
- The opportunity to take on responsibility in a rapidly growing, dynamic e-commerce company
- An open corporate culture with a fantastic team spirit
- A modern and friendly work place
- Regular training and further development opportunities
- An international working environment
- Excellent benefits and social events
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations via our online application tool https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html .
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact us directly under Tel.: +49 89 127695-233.