Accounts Executive DACH - Specialties Stores
Michael Kors ist eine der führenden, amerikanischen Luxus-Lifestyle-Marken mit weltweiter Präsenz. Unter den Linien Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors vertreiben wir Bekleidung, Schuhe, Accessoires und Düfte für Damen und Herren. Im Jahre 1981 gegründet, hat das Unternehmen mit Hauptsitz New York im Einzelhandel bereits über 300 Stores in 74 Ländern weltweit eröffnet und expandiert ebenso im Großhandel.
Wir suchen engagierte Repräsentanten für unsere Marke. Werden Sie Teil des MICHAEL KORS Teams als
Stock Manager (m/w) für MICHAEL KORS in Ingolstadt
Sie können bieten was wir suchen und haben Lust, unser Team zu verstärken? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre vollständige Bewerbung mit Angabe Ihres frühestmöglichen Starttermins und Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung.
The Account Executive is responsible for increasing MK presence and results in the allocated region.
- Aim to build the brand profile and increase volume, distribution and profit in line with the company’s philosophy
- Achieving budgets (bookings) for the region
- Working with planning, store buying teams and Retail development to ensure Retail sales plans are achieved each week.
- Maintain +3 FY forecasts broken down by season at all times. To be reviewed directly with Sales Director
- In season trading: working with Dept store partner and internal planning team to maximise opportunities
- Seasonal market prep and sales campaign
- Department store assortments based on seasonal buy analysis
- Use all information available within the company to drive efficiency and results
- Weekly business updates to Director
- Store visits to existing accounts. Where relevant combine with research visits to new accounts/ locations
- Working with CS and Finance: checking weekly shipping and finance reports: Raising issues to stores
- Ensure shipping of product is on time and cleared before the end of each season working in conjunction with CS, Finance and Logistics.
- Constantly work with Retail Development for business needs
- Focus on maximizing sales through correct seasonal buys. Using seasonal repeats only where necessary due to over performance etc
- Review current selling style by style and react accordingly: both in season and to ensure correct assortments for future seasons
- Monitor replenishment program and ensure healthy % mix of replenishment and seasonal for individual doors and for total business
- Review best/slow sellers in order to part-take in monthly merchandising/sales departmental conference calls
Communication and Conduct
- Act as an ambassador for the company and in the interest of the business at all times
- Develop strong partnerships and maintain excellent interpersonal skills with all store buying teams and Brand Managers as well as internal teams: Planning, customer services, retail development etc
- Monthly and seasonal meetings with retailers and planning to ensure the synchronisation of business plans: sales targets/ budgets/ seasonal vs B99 mix etc
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of competitors and their strategies
- Awareness of trends in the market place
- Ensure feedback is received and shared regarding competitors (working with Retail Development)
- Raising of orders on COE system. Sending downloads to CS.
- Proactive checking to ensure booking report matches orders raised prior to market deadline
- Notifying customers of cancellations. Suggesting replacement items where applicable (maintain budget)
- Ensure all customers are aware of when to contact customer services (Pos/ PO queries/ deliveries)
- Booking of showroom appointments and updating diary.
- Maintaining seasonal account lists: buyer contact information etc
- Managing customer account queries; forwarding and resolving queries with CS/Finance
- Update customers with latest Press and any relevant information
- Organize samples for customer press days and presentations
- Bachelor degree
- Retail/sales environment & wholesale experience
- Excellent contacts to all top doors in the DACH market
- Strong negotiating skills
- Highly flexible
- Team player
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, energetic, eager to learn
- Language skills : English fluent, another EU language would be preferable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V