Area Manager Enfant DACH
Founded in Monestier de Clermont, Grenoble, France, in 1952, Moncler is now based in Italy. Over the course of the years the brand has teamed style with ongoing technological research which harnesses the knowledge of mountaineering experts. Moncler collections combine extreme needs with day-to-day city life. In 2003 Remo Ruffini took over the company of which he is now Chairman and CEO. Moncler directly produces and distributes it's own clothing and accessories collections, through its direct boutiques and the world’s most exclusive department and multibrand stores.
The role will be responsible to maximize sales in the area within the KPI's set by the management, developing new and existing business and maintaining key relationships across wholesale accounts (in line with company’s positioning and country characteristics).
- Analyze and monitor market and sales providing input to the company
- Support sales policies definition
- Contribute to define the company’s sales budget plan, evaluating the actual and future needs of the area and propose/draft sales forecasts, in line with company strategy -Develop new and existing business and maintaining key relationships across wholesale accounts (in line with company’s positioning and country characteristics)
-Manage sales campaign four times a year in Milan Show-room: manage and drive clients and seasonal sellers to reach sales targets
-Manage orders, dealing with customer issues when needed (deliveries, payments, replacements etc)
- Manage promotion activities at the customers and ensure alignment with commercial objectives
- Ensure all clients adhere to the merchandising guidelines as set out at the beginning of the sales campaign ensuring both the quantitative and qualitative elements of the budgets are reached
- Market analysis tools
- Ensure VM standard and make product training
- German and English (fluent)
- Italian is a plus
- MS Office (Excel and power point), reporting tools, market analysis tools.
- Result driven
- Interpersonal oral and written communication
- Problem solving
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of Wholesale experience in the role, in a showroom environment in luxury/premium goods sector
- Deep knowledge of DACH fashion markets and culture is a plus
- Willingness to travel extensively/driving licence required
- Excellent reporting and analytic skills, both quantitative and qualitative