Assistant Store Manager
The birth of premium denim was intrinsically intertwined with the Fall 2000 launch of 7 For All Mankind. The Los Angeles, California brand changed the landscape of denim forever when it exploded on the scene and earned critical acclaim due to its innovation in fit, fabric and finish. 7 For All Mankind caused a paradigm shift on how people thought about and wore jeans. It’s the tradition of artisanal craftsmanship merged with ground-breaking textiles and technology that were used to change denim forever.
As the leaders of denim innovation, 7 For All Mankind prides itself on several categories of denim innovation for both men and women. Slim Illusion for women launched in Fall 2012 and has become a seasonal staple for the brand. With great stretch recovery that slims and shapes, Slim Illusion jeans offer maximum comfort and stretch while maintaining the integrity and character of denim. The brand’s newest denim category for women, appropriately labeled b(air) denim takes the combination of comfort and aesthetic to a whole new level. This ultra-lightweight denim is soft as silk and light as air; the first of its kind to hold its shape while offering imperceptible comfort.
Luxe Performance is 7 For All Mankind’s best-selling jean for men and combines comfort, both inside and out, along with great fabric recovery to keep the wearer looking his best throughout the day. With only 1% growth and over 90% recovery, the fabric is brushed on the inside to create the feel of cashmere and the outside has an unbelievably soft hand feel. Following its’ successful worldwide launch, Foolproof Denim has allowed men across the world to dry without fear. The long-awaited answer to a standing denim problem, these groundbreaking jeans won’t shrink or grow after wash or wear.
7 For All Mankind has sought to seek and utilize inspiration from individuals that express creativity through various outlets and mediums. The brand has partnered with multi-faceted artist and actor James Franco to imagine and create multimedia brand campaigns that encompass the California spirit and denim DNA. Other past collaborations include Zac Posen, Azzedine Alaia and Pucci. Most recently, the brand has partnered with couturier Giambattista Valli for a capsule collection. The brand continues to rank as a preferred jean among Hollywood’s leading ladies such as Bella and Gigi Hadid, Kendall and Kyle Jenner, Kristen Stewart, Selena Gomez and Miranda Kerr.With the launch of the men’s collection in 2002, male celebrities such as Mark Wahlberg, Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Bradley Cooper began to get their denim fix from 7 For All Mankind as well.In 2016, actress Zoe Saldana became the new face of 7 For All Mankind’s launch of the revolutionary b(air) denim.
In just over a decade, 7 For All Mankind has become an established modern classic for its sophisticated fits as well as a fashion leader; pushing the boundaries of cutting edge design and innovation. As the original premium denim company, 7 For All Mankind continues its commitment to quality and design, remaining a brand that is trusted, respected and loved.
7 For All Mankind is the world’s premiere denim lifestyle brand. Through quality design, tireless innovation in fabric, fit and finish, we create a foundation for individual expression that is effortless and makes the modern consumer feel sexy and sophisticated 7 days a week.
- To maximise the performance of the store and team, through commercially driving sales and profit whilst minimising loss and costs, and ensuring that each member of their team delivers a World Class Service experience to every customer.
- To ensure that all Company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To represent and drive the Core Values of the Company.
A group of individuals working together towards a common goal
- Ensure that all team members are fully informed of all necessary Company information.
- Manage resources, performance and succession plans in line with the trading patterns, budget and company guidelines.
- Ensure that all new starter paperwork is completed correctly and in a timely manner and posted to the Human Resources Department.
- Inspire, coach, direct, lead and develop your team to deliver the 7FAM experience and to perform to their best. abilities
- Develop the skills and capabilities of your team to enable them to each fully exploit sales opportunities.
- Empower staff and delegate tasks whilst maintaining overall responsibility.
- Ensure timely induction training of all new employees.
- Manage staff performance in a timely manner and in line with Company guidelines with the support of the Human Resource Department as required.
- Ensure that staff are equipped to provide a World Class Service experience to every customer.
- Provide support in order that staff are equipped with current product knowledge
A good understanding of where we are at as a business, where we want to be and how we are going to get there. Taking a positive approach to changing circumstances in an evolving environment.
- Lead and influence the team to drive the culture where everyone aims to exceed targets (i.e.KPIs)
- Maintain security procedures at all times in order to minimise loss, in line with Company guidelines.
- Positively promote and support change within the Store team when necessary.
- Ensure that deliveries are dealt with efficiently and the shop floor is merchandised as quickly and efficiently with minimal disruption to the Store.
- Ensure that all stock lines are represented on the shop floor and that stock is priced correctly.
- Ensure a high standard of housekeeping is maintained throughout the Store.
- Review external local activity of competitors and feedback as appropriate to your Line Manager.
- Ensure Store capacity records are up to date in order to optimise stock package.
Be #1 through consistently delivering outstanding service in every customer facing role
- Demonstrate and deliver exceptional World Class Service to all customers and aspire to exceed customer expectation.
- Ensure that service levels and store environment are presented at the optimum level at all times.
- Ensure that customer complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively through to conclusion and where possible within the store.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile for the customer.
- Ensure that sales are driven to achieve and exceed all KPIs.
- Ensure World Class Service remains at the forefront for all staff in order to deliver increased sales
Effective sharing of information at all levels to maximise business performance
- Encourage the team to contribute openly to decisions, seek and listen to others on relevant information.
- Develop strong working relationships with all fellow Timberland employees, i.e. EHQ; VM, Training & Development., Marketing.
- Ensure that all paperwork relating to a customer’s order is completed correctly and the right information communicated to the customer.
- To access email and EPOS systems (Store specific) in accordance with Company Policies & Procedures.
- Adhere to the Company’s Health & Safety guidelines.
- Maintain Security and Loss Prevention procedures at all times in line with Company Policies & Procedures.
- Ensure that all Store paperwork is completed accurately and on time.
- Complete weekly trade reports for submission to Regional Manager.
- Complete target store reports for submission to the Loss Prevention Team.
- Ensure monthly payroll is completely timely and accurately and submitted to payroll.
- Ensure stock transfers are completed accurately and timely against deadlines.
- Provide Retail Operations with monthly maintenance reports.
Achievement of targets and Key Performance Indicators
Employee Satisfaction/appraisals/succession planning
Manpower and resource planning
Mystery Shop /Customer Satisfaction
Personal Profile - Essential Requirements
Experience of delivering on sales and operational targets
Experience of managing and developing a sales team in a competitive industry
A Brand Ambassador who sets an example to others
Ability to demonstrate excellent Customer Service standards
Excellent communication skills
Experience of working to financial and time targets, margins and operating costs
Attention to detail
Experience of using EPOS or similar systems
Experience of managing Loss Prevention in a customer facing environment
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit, Festanstellung