Influenced by Monaco and the South of France, APM Monaco is a much loved contemporary fashion jewellery brand with a touch of Monegasque flair.
Named after founder Ariane Prette, APM Monaco was created in 1982. In 2011, the Prette family decided to venture into the design-focused silver jewellery business and continues to carry on Ariane's legacy
In the framework of our strong international growth, we are looking for a Wholesale Brand Manager to manage and develop our wholesale business in Germany, Austria and German Switzerland.
Reporting directly to our Europe Commercial Director, you are responsible of managing and developing APM Monaco in our various primary targets : jewellers group, department stores, concept stores and travel retail.
Your main missions are :
•Sell the collections in accordance with the image of the brand, take the orders, reach the quantitative and qualitative targets of your client portfolio
•Develop the business on your area by identifying new potential points of sales in accordance with the APM Monaco image, establish a specific mapping for your prospection, open new clients
•Follow-up your clients : reorders, stock control, optimisation of the offer in your network ; training of the sales assistants ; harmonise the visual merchandising ; communicate on the marketing and communication campains ; ensure a good after sells service with the dedicated department ; follow-up the performances and the indicators to set up action plans in accordance with the Commercial Director.
•Manage weekly report to the Commercial Director
- Passionate about fashion and highly interested in premium/luxury brands, you have a strong professional experience in a similar position in fashion/luxury. You are able to identify the best points of sales to enhance the image of APM Monaco and its universe
- Leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to organise and plan your activity
- Customer oriented
Please send your application in English
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluent in German and in English. French would be appreciated
- Position based in central Germany with at least 4 days of travel per week