Buyer/ Product Manager Women Apparel (Anna Field)
Zalando's success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
zLabels is Zalando's fashion subsidiary. Located in the heart of Berlin, we develop fashion brands handling every step in the product lifecycle from initial design right through to distribution. When designing for new labels we draw inspiration from haute couture collections and young unconventional designers. We have a wide range of fashion labels and brands: from sporty men's fashion to refined women's wear up to modern kids shoe collections. Some of our brands and labels like mint&berry, Zign and Twintip have become extremely successful during the last few years, establishing ourselves as a professional fashion company. We plan to continue and build upon this success in the future.
For our Womenswear label Anna Field, we are looking for an experienced Buyer/Product Manager (m/f), to support our dynamic and international team!
* You'll collaborate with the management team in business and brand building
* You'll be in charge of translating fashion trends into a strong commercial collection
* You'll be working closely together with Design, Product Development and the Merchandising team to develop the collection plan for the season, deciding on quantities, timings and prices
* You'll be responsible for meeting budgetary sales and margin targets through constantly monitoring and managing commercial success (incl. product lifecycle management, pricing, promotions, sales initiatives)
* You'll know the basic rules of vendor management, allocation and price structure
* You'll be responsible for identifying and developing suppliers and the maintenance of an excellent supplier network
* You'll liaise with internal departments, in particular Marketing, PR, Platform Management and Supply Chain
What you've got
* You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience in Buying or similar
* You have proven experience in building collections and sustaining it successfully with a strong focus on Womenswear
* You have a sharp fashion eye and profound industry knowledge to recognize new trends paired with strong analytical skills for a clear vision towards commercial womenswear collections
* You bring along an existing industry network of reliable suppliers as well as skills and assertiveness in supplier negotiations
* You have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and, ideally, prior experience in working with ERP systems
* You are flexible and think fast, work proactively and always keep on top of things even in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Daily correspondence in English is a familiar territory for you, other languages are a plus
What you can expect
Ours is one of the most spectacularly successful stories in e-commerce. But we mostly prefer to concentrate on writing the next chapter. When you join us, you can not only expect to become part of an extraordinary and ambitious team, but a whole lot more:
* Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
* An international team of experts to inspire and support you
* Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
* A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: Every day is a casual Friday
* Attractive employee discounts in our online shop
* An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!