Buyer / Sales Manager Footwear (Premium)
Zalando's success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
Launched by Zalando in March 2010, Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products. Since then, Zalando Lounge has become one of the top online destinations for exclusive fashion labels and luxury brands at low prices. Our team in Berlin sets new flash sales daily, meaning that every day there is a new challenge. Zalando Lounge is online in several European countries.
We are looking for a Buyer/ Sales Manager (m/f) for our Premium Footwear segment. This is a full-time position, starting immediately in Berlin!
* You'll identify and acquire both established and up-and-coming brands for the Premium Footwear segment
* You'll plan sales and promotions and you'll set prices
* You'll build on existing supplier relationships and set up new ones
* You'll negotiate conditions and contracts
* You'll monitor turnover and you'll draw up regular reports
* You'll be responsible for monitoring the market and realizing trend and market potential
* You'll work closely with the relevant departments
What you've got
* You have a degree in business studies, economics or similar
* You have a number of years' experience in the fashion industry, ideally in buying or sales
* Ideally you have contacts in the fashion industry
* You have excellent negotiation skills
* You've got a feel for the latest trends
* You are result-oriented and you have excellent time management skills
* You have an excellent level of English. Additionally German, Italian and/or French skills would be an asset
* You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
* You love travelling, both within Germany and Europe
What you can expect
* Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
* An international team of experts to inspire and support you
* Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
* A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: Every Day is a Casual Friday
* Attractive employee discounts in our online shop
* A feel-good team: We don't just work well together, we also like to get together after work
* An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! Please do not hesitate to contact Melda via