Country Manager - Germany
Yargıcı is a retail, wholesale and online fashion company based in Istanbul, Turkey.
Founded by Emir Yargıcı, a passion for design and his personal philosophy “Work Hard, Travel Harder” is what has nourished the brand up to the present day.
Yargıcı presents an essential look of sensibility; practical and relaxed shapes embellished with inspirational details. The fresh and warm style of garments and accessories embody the magic of simplicity and comfort. Colour harmonies speak softly as a reflection of a basic, chic look that is the signature of this young and spirited brand.
For over 40 years, Yargıcı has secured its position as one of the major apparel and accessories retailer in Turkish market with 52 stores in total (one is franchisee in Bodrum), one store in Cyprus and also four stores in Germany with several premium locations in Berlin, Hamburg and Oberhausen since May, 2017. It is also getting ready for expansion in Middle Eastern Countries now.
In addition, the company serves numerous wholesale customers worldwide; in England, Ukraine, Switzerland, Russia, Austria, Israel, Iran, Turkmenistan and Kazakhistan.
COUNTRY MANAGER - (m/w)
The Country Manager will be responsible for maximizing sales to drive profitability of Germany stores and managing the country according to Yargıcı values, standards, policies and procedures along with the regional management team.
•To be responsible for achievement of Sales, Controllable Profit, EBITDA, Payroll Management, P&L performance.
• To support the selling and service processes; provides leadership and motivation to team in achieving sales goals, driving omni channel growth and execution of company initiatives.
• To be responsible for empowering store leaders and teams to effectively lead the day‐to‐day management of their stores within a market including customer experience, employee engagement and operational excellence.
• To recruit, coach and develop the store management team.
• To review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure regional productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
• To manage the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the country.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or a departmentally related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in German and English
- The market knowledge is a plus
- Teamwork oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking skills and solution oriented
- Strong planning and organization skills