Digital Marketing Coordinator
Uniqlo is a modern Japanese company that inspires the world to dress casually.
Uniqlo has enjoyed strong growth by offering high-quality casual wear at reasonable prices based on its SPA (Specialty Store Retailer of Private Label Apparel) business model, which spans product design, manufacture, distribution and retail.
The first Uniqlo store opened in 1984 in Japan. Uniqlo now has more than 1900 stores and worldwide operations, including the U.K., China, Hong Kong, South Korea, the United States, France, Singapore, Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Australia and Canada.
Part of the Fast Retailing group, Uniqlo is truly determined to achieve the goals in the group's mission statement: "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world." and to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world.
The purpose of the role is to support the day-to-day operations of the DE performance marketing channels (SEO, Paid Search, Emails, Social Media, Affiliate etc) in order to drive traffic to the website,.This role will also work closely with the DE marketing team to support the business / brand growth in the DE market.
Your main responsibilities will be :
•Support day to day management of Performance marketing operations (PPC, SEO, Email, etc)
•Manage the affiliate campaigns working closely with the agency
•Work closely with DE marketing team to ensure alignment in marketing strategies / operations
•Work closely with EC Trading and Content team to ensure delivery of impactful campaigns
•Support measurement of DE performance marketing channels and make suggestions on improvement
•Propose relevant content partners / partnerships to grow brand awareness in DE market
•Support acquisition of customer contacts in DE market
•Assist the content team in developing copy in German for the DE website and emails
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a digital marketing capacity in the DE E-Commerce market, preferably in fashion retail
- Demonstrated interest in performance marketing channels; prior experience a strong plus
- Native-level German. Other European languages a bonus
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Ability to work independently / takes initiative
- Ability to multi-task / work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural setting / across geographies
- Experience in copy-writing for German website a bonus
- Creativity / innovative thinking and strong motivation / passion to drive accelerated business growth
- Able to travel on a regular basis
- Please note the role can be located in our Paris or London offices, based on candidates’ preferences.