Digital Marketplace Manager - Fashion
Field Fashion is a bureau specialized in recruitment and executive search within the fashion, lifestyle, luxury and sporting goods sector.
For our client, an international company active within the fashion industry, we are looking for an Digital Marketplace Manager.Our client’s headquarters are located in Belgium, but the market aimed for is the German one.A large part of the business can be conducted from a home office.However central management insists that the Marketplace Manager is present for 1 or 2 days a week at the headquarters.
- As Digital Marketplace Manager, it is your challenge to build a 3rd party marketplace strategy. You decide on which new digital marketplaces need to be integrated and you determine which products need to be sold on the marketplaces.
- As soon as the strategy is defined, the next milestones are initiating new partnerships, negotiating conditions and finally setting up a roadmap to start collaborations. You will act as a project owner.
- To realize all this, you’ll work closely with IT and Supply Chain to have a smooth integration and to insure an easy fulfilment. You optimize internal processes to manage the marketplace as efficient as possible.
- This also means, you be responsible for budget, stock management and sales forecast.
- You’re main responsibility is to elevate Brand Awareness on these digital platforms. You’ll prepare a marketing calendar and use different marketing tool to boost sales on these platforms.
- Finally on your “to do” list, you’ll manage the daily operations of these marketplaces.
- This means you’ll take care of the product feeds and content assets, you’ll follow-up on technical issues and ensure that our products appear in a premium fashion on those different platforms.
Requirements & skills :
- You have at least 5 year experience in E-commerce operations and digital marketing, by preference in fashion retail.
- In addition, you have experience with digital marketplaces (ex. Amazon, Zalando, …) and you have already successfully managed a digital marketplace.
- Fluent communication in German is necessary, as having very good communication skills in English. Language skills in Dutch or French are a plus.
- You are characterized as entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, result-driven and you have an eye for details.
- The pace of retail gives you energy, you kick on sales and being flexible is your natural behaviour.
- A great job in a nice environment with amazing colleagues.
- Lots of variation, responsibility and room for pro-activeness.
- Attractive remuneration, company car, professional support and training.