District Manager Vintage Luxury Handbags
LXRandCo zelebriert Luxusmeisterwerke: wir glauben wahrhaftig, dass ikonische Handtaschen ein neues Leben verdienen. Unsere Mission: Menschen und modernen Vintage Produkten zusammenbringen, frische Inspirationen kreieren und nachhaltig handeln indem Luxustaschen und Accessoires ein neues Leben eingehaucht wird.
LXRandCo is Expanding! The quintessential vintage luxury accessory retailer is opening 5 new locations across Germany to complement our 10 current locations. LXRandCo is currently seeking a highly energetic, responsible and experienced German District Manager for our collaboration with Galeria Kaufhof stores.
The ideal candidate is responsible and accountable for achieving success relating to the sales goals, loss control and achievement of goals within the assigned region. Must have complete mastery of all retail space operations by location and outstanding leadership skills along with inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead teams, train talent and effect change. Along with a track record of building talent and the ability to balance the need of delivering a creative experience and profitable results. Ensures that the region demonstrates and uphold the values and vision of the Company.
Your Main Responsibilities Will include:
Leads the full line retail business through effective collaboration and partnering across key functions: retail operations, customer service, marketing, retail products team, finance, human resources, training, retail operations and visual merchandising.
Strategize and create short term and long term district plans to drive sales, achieve financial targets, improve profits and meet company goals.
Ability to develop, execute strategies that support the Company’s ability to attract, develop and retain top talent
Frequent travel encompassing retail space visits, audit of policies and standards, managing the maintenance of retail space facilities, supervision of customer service standards.
Manages District towards acceptable compliance to ensure that all retail spaces understand and administer policies and procedures accurately.
Supports Senior Story Tellers to clarify opportunities, correct and overcome challenges/obstacles, enhance morale and drive the brand
- Degree in Business, Management or a related field (an asset)
- 3+ years of retail management experience
- Excellent German and English verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-store experience (strong asset)
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and POS system
- Proven ability to create successful teams and lead change
- Projects and maintains a professional image and demonstrates high energy and enthusiasm
- Sales-driven and results-oriented
- Ability to handle multiples priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to comfortably and quickly build rapport with partners, employees, colleagues and customers
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours
- Business Acumen
- Drive for results
- Managing and measuring work
- Develop direct reports
- Hiring and staffing
- Use of resources
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving