e-Commerce System Engineer (m/f)
Founded in 1994, Work in Progress Textilhandels GmbH (WIP) created a distribution network for Carhartt USA across Europe, introducing a selection of classic products from the original work wear range. In 1997 the first collection designed exclusively by Work in Progress was launched.
Since then, WIP have been carefully modifying, adapting and refitting work wear cuts for the demands of modern life. Over 25 years later, WIP now owns the global licence for Carhartt WIP products whilst staying true to their initial set of core values: quality, durability and comfort.
- technical handling of projects for the further development /
optimisation of the E-com system landscape
- control / monitoring of the online-related system processes
- administration and maintenance for specific applications and infrastructure
- continuous technical documentation of the system landscape and the processes mapped there
- IT specialist training or equivalent technical training
- minimum 2-3 years of professional experience
- web development experience would be advantageous
- ability to plan, organize, prioritize and complete projects
- ability to cope with a heavy workload, flexible and able to work in a team
- proactive, self-reliant worker