Fashion Content Manager (f/m)
mytheresa.com is the leading digital boutique for women's luxury fashion worldwide. Each season, we select the most beautiful styles and key pieces for our luxury customers. We collaborate only with approximately 180 selected designer collections worldwide. We partner with some of the most important and influential luxury designers in the world like Valentino, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Saint Laurent, VETEMENTS and many others.
Our international team in our headquarters in Munich consists of nearly 400 highly talented and passionated members from over 50 nations. We offer an unique and best-in class service to the customers we have in more than 120 countries. We use and develop the best practices in IT, Human Resources, operations, online marketing, webshop design, in addition to creating very innovative digital content for our editorial, public relations and branding activities. Since September 2014 mytheresa.com has been an independent subsidiary of the Neiman Marcus Group.
Responsible for working in collaboration with the PR, Marketing and Social teams to create and realize all global events and special projects, we are currently searching for a Junior Communications Manager (f/m) based in our office in Munich.
To support our international Creative Team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Fashion Content Manager (f/m) based in our office in Munich.
• Conception and coordination of mytheresa.com campaigns, including consultation and improvement of the team lead and head
• Creation of English master copy for our fashion editorials, newsletters or promotions
• Coordinating approvals and transcreation of all other required languages
• Management of the OnSite traffic to enhance our CR
• Maintaining the commercial success of our content focused
• Analyzing the fashion market, competitors in online and print media
- Initial work experience within the online sector of the fashion industry resp. graduated in a fashion related field
- Passionate for high fashion and an excellent sense for trends and styles
- Creativity in developing ideas in fashion and onsite innovations
- Good English and German knowledge, additional language skills are an advantage
- The opportunity to take on responsibility in a rapidly growing, dynamic e-commerce company
- An open corporate culture with a fantastic team spirit
- A modern and friendly work place
- Regular training and further development opportunities
- An international working environment
- Excellent benefits and social events