Financial & Accounting Manager (M/W) Premium French Fashion Brand
NIEMANN CONSULTA ist eine der führenden Personalberatungen für Luxus & Premium Marken und bieten Executive Search, Headhunting & Recruitment von Fach- und Führungskräften für internationale Marken und Handelsunternehmen aus ausgewählten Sektoren.
Das Unternehmen versteht sich als ‘Boutique’ unter den Executive Search & Recruitment Agenturen, weil wir uns ausschließlich den anspruchsvollsten Branchen widmen.
Diese sind gekennzeichnet durch: Kreativität, Qualität, Emotionalität und Design in den folgenden Sektoren:
Mode & Lifestyle
Schmuck & Uhren
Beauty & Kosmetik
Leder & Accessoires
Möbel & Interior
Produce monthly accounts in SAP and consolidation reporting in Opera according to Group calendar.
Work closely alongside your hierarchy to ensure the result of your country is correctly accounted and reported.
Work closely with the Accounting Manager of Poland.
In a context of a new dynamic in Finance: new organization with outsourcing teams, a new consolidation tool (OPERA), a new SAP module (REFX) for IFRS 16, a new tool for Travel expenses (NOTILUS)…
►Reports to the General Manager Germany
•Relation with Area managers and colleagues at the HQ Germany
•Relation with stores regarding procedures, expenses, cash, other…
•Stores Cash in control team done by Tradian in Maurice Island
•Supplier accounting team of Poland
•Finance Controlling, Accounting, Consolidation, IT, Treasury, Legal Departments in HQ France
•Tax advisory firm
The list of tasks is not limitative and could evolved due to organization changes and business needs. In your role you will be help by 1 accountant or applicants.
Your main role is an overall understanding, review and control of all financial transactions and accounting matters to ensure they are processed in an accurate, timely and complete manner:
- Produce monthly accounts and consolidation package thanks to SAP and Opera
- Performed bookings or upload for general accounting ( manual entries, Payroll, commission paid for corners),
- Be the owner of the accrual process and intercompany check
- Ensure the set-up of IFRS 16 thanks to SAP REFX
- Performed bank reconciliations for cash out monthly
- Responsible of Tax calculation (VAT, Income tax…)
- Produce statutory accounts in German and in English at year’s end
- Ensure compliance with Group financial reporting standards and policies according to IFRS
- Create / Modify supplier accounts according to segregation of duty and internal control process
- Follow CAPEX
- Review Travel Expenses thanks to NOTILUS tool according to the Group policies
- Communicate and provide support to external representatives (auditors, tax inspectors, advisers, etc.).
- Ensure reports P&L with different levels of details to the management thanks to SAP (BW)
- Set-up procedures if needed (travel expenses, invoices approval etc…) according to Internal Control rules
- Set-up the organization with the 2 outsourcing teams
- Ensure invoices are send in due time to the Poland team for a full booking with approval workflow and payment according to payment term
- Facilitate communication between Stores and Maurice Island team regarding their cash operations
- Be a facilitator in the set-up of this new organization
►Minimum 5 years accounting, finance, controllership in multinational companies
►Good understanding of IFRS
►Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve accounting and reporting matters
►Organized, analytical skills
►Good in project management
►Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work collaboratively at all levels within a matrix organization
►SAP (FI, AA, RE, BW), Magnitude/BFC or other consolidation tool, Readsoft or other invoice scanning system, Notilus or other travel expenses system
►Fluent in English