Intern Category Management &Amp; Business Development Premium
Zalando's success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
Our Category Management Team is passionate about fashion and lifestyle. We want customers to find the perfect fashion and lifestyle products for them, from shoes and clothing and accessories. Category Management's task is to put together an on-trend and profitable selection of products. We love discovering new brands and products for the Zalando shops, but finding the right trends is only one aspect, as we also need to keep track of our KPIs and processes. Constant exchange with other departments like logistics, content and photo production, the onsite team and marketing ensures that we act in line with the whole organisation. In the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at Zalando.
Here we are looking for a mandatory intern with university agreement
* As an intern you'll be peeking behind the scenes of the Category Management department and support the Premium Business Development Team & the Planning Team with the analysis of performance KPIs, strategic deep dives, production of data reports, creation of strategic supplier meeting presentations, marketing & onsite projects.
* You'll also act as an interface between the category team and marketing, fashion direction, controlling, tech and country teams
* You'll screen competitor's offers, trends and develop strategic brand acquisition propositions
* You'll be responsible for supporting in projects aiming to develop the premium category, its homepage and its strategy
* You'll be responsible for providing the team members with the data they need to take the optimal decision
WHAT YOU'VE GOT
* Currently, you are undertaking business, management and/or fashion studies
* As well as you possess a high level of initiative and a high affinity for e-commerce and fashion, you are very motivated, resilient and eager to learn
* You like to run number analysis and you are used to deal with a large amount of data
* Clear communication and high analytical skills are one of your strengths and it really helps you to optimize internal processes and collaboration in your projects
* MS Office is part of your daily routine and especially Excel is no problem for you
* Daily correspondence and negotiations in English are a familiar territory for you and ideally, you have knowledge of other languages as well (but not necessarily)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our recipe for success: think big and act fast. What you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando, you have the chance to work on the world's best online fashion experience in a rapidly growing international company. What else? We do of course have a lot more to offer:
* Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
* An international team of experts to inspire and support you
* A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: wear sneakers, no ties
* An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
* A feel-good team: We don't just work well together, we also like to get together after work
* A fully paid mandatory internship for 6 months, starting in September 2017
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!