Intern - Merchandise Planning Category Sports
Zalando's success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
Our Category Management Team is passionate about fashion and lifestyle. We want customers to find the perfect fashion and lifestyle products for them, from shoes and clothing and accessories. Category Management's task is to put together an on-trend and profitable selection of products. We love discovering new brands and products for the Zalando shops, but finding the right trends is only one aspect, as we also need to keep track of our KPIs and processes. Constant exchange with other departments like logistics, content and photo production, the onsite team and marketing ensures that we act in line with the whole organisation. In the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at Zalando.
As an intern, you will look behind the scenes of our Sports Category:
* As part of your team you'll be supporting the Merchandise Planners in their daily business
* You will be in constant exchange with our international suppliers to ensure the availability of our products
* During In-Season you will manage the delivery schedule of intake
* On a regular basis you will support the Merchandise Planner to monitor and place reorders
* You will enter all order-related data to our system (EAN-Matching, Supplier Data) to ensure high quality orders
* You will contribute to ongoing projects as well as assist ad-hoc requests
What you´ve got
* Currently you are studying business administration or a related field with strong interest in e-commerce and/or sports
* You are a real team player and have a passion for sports
* You are open-minded and enjoy working in a diverse and dynamic environment
* You feel responsible for the quality of your own work and achievements and you always try to find practical solutions
* One of your key strengths is self-organization
* You have experience working with PCs and MS Office, in particular Excel
* You communicate fluently in English; German is a plus
What you can expect
Our recipe for success: think big and act fast. What you're doing today will impact millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando, you have the chance to work with the world's best technology team in a rapidly growing international company. What else? We do of course have a lot more to offer:
* Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
* A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
* An international team of experts to inspire and support you
* A department with growing importance within the company
* An intern position as of now
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!