International Head of Customer Service (m/f)
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for you!
As our new International Head of Customer Service (m/f) you will play a significant role in maintaining and further developing our approach - happy and fully satisfied customers. While shaping success criteria for high-quality customer contact you will lead our customer service teams dedicated to the different markets we serve, and derive strategic recommendations for future approaches to expand our service to our customers.
- Be a charismatic leader: coach and inspire our customer service teams by being a brilliant communicator who cares about continuous development and spreads a positive spirit
- Thrive on providing outstanding customer service: develop a deep expertise on our international customers to provide dedicated services that exceed customer expectations
- Operational excellence is your passion: ensure proper execution of all customer service related activities and drive excellence on all channels (telephone, email, chat, tickets, social media)
- Be driven by numbers: monitor and analyze KPIs such as response time, resolution time and customer satisfaction in order to convert analytical insights into concepts and recommendations
- Stay on top of industry trends: evaluate latest customer service advancements as well as relevant channels and tools
- You already have relevant working experience in managing customer service teams or you are ready to step into a management position
- You have strong prioritization skills, an independent way of working and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You have inspiring communication skills and a deep understanding of different customer types (B2C)
- You know how to motivate a young team and maintain an efficient workflow
- You are fluent in English, German or another European language is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day - Boredom doesn't get a look in here!
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves