Internship Content Management (m/f)
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for you! In this internship role you will be part of our Creative Team and gain insights into various topics related to the operative management of content and design. You will get to know the exciting and challenging work in a start-up company and your focus will be to support our Content Managers in their day-to-day business.
- Be supportive: Drive and support the process of managing content and creative usage of assets
- Rise over your limits: Assist in identifying and sourcing new content ideas for multi-channel campaigns to achieve inspiring result
- Add value: Create new content and optimize already published material
- Be multicultural: Coordinate internal translations with our Marketing Teams
- Show engagement: Independently find and fulfill upcoming every-day tasks as a member of the Creative Team
- You are eager to get to know more about e-commerce processes and operations and grow professionally in a fast paced start-up environment
- You show great interest in digital communication and social media
- You are a hands-on personality and have a structured way of working
- You enjoy communicating over various channels and know how to approach people
- You are fluent in English, German or other languages are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day - Boredom doesn't get a look in here!
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves