Junior Business Development Manager
Zalando's success also tells the story of our exceptional team and collaboration efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
Thanks to our eCommerce expertise and can-do spirit we've become one of Europe's most favorable online shopping destinations in only a few short years. Today, Zalando operates in 15 countries. The core of our business is to be cutting edge in each and every of our fundamental pillars: fashion, internet technology and logistics. Zalando SE, which is based in Berlin, operates the international business and takes care of our business development, comprising of management, marketing, IT and administration.
As a Junior Business Development Manager, you will join our newly formed team, which provides an interface between the fields of Technology and Logistics. In this function you identify strategic and apply innovative logistics solutions for our customers and partners under the Zalando platform strategy. These are, for example, Same Day Delivery Concepts, comfortable returns solutions or fulfillment services for Zalandos platform partners.
* As part of a Task Force you identify various projects and innovative topics in the field of Logistics Services, this will be developed further and then brought to market
* You support in acquiring and onboarding new business partners for our innovative solutions
* You are working closely in a dynamic team with various line departments to create innovative services which can then quickly be provided to our platform partners
* You work on specific tasks, find relevant solutions and never lose sight of the big picture
* You will help in analyzing and reporting relevant indicators and therefore setting up goals and track the success
* You are part of our "innovative force" in the region of Logistics and Technology. Therefore you have an eye on developments within the market, thus supporting in the decision-making process
* You ensure that the daily operations run smoothly and tackle any issue that might occur
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
* You're proud of your successfully completed university degree in the field of economics, engineering or business administration
* You've already gained 1-2 years of professional experience and you can demonstrate your solution expertise in logistical and operational issues
* You've experience with project work and solving strategic tasks
* You can convince with a pragmatic and structured approach
* You're entrepreneurial, you use your initiative and take a proactive approach to your work
* Working with MS Office - programs (Excel, PowerPoint) are part of your daily routine
* You are a team player and flexible when it comes to new challenges
* You have a good command in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Our recipe for success: think big and act fast. What you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando, you have the chance to work on the world's best online fashion experience in a rapidly growing international company. What else? We do of course have a lot more to offer:
* Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
* An international team of experts to inspire and support you
* An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
* A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
* Attractive employee discounts in our online shop
* A feel-good team: We don't just work well together, we also like to get together after work
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact us via email // Esther Mellul via: