Junior Buying Analyst (f/m)
mytheresa.com is the leading digital boutique for women's luxury fashion worldwide. Each season, we select the most beautiful styles and key pieces for our luxury customers. We collaborate only with approximately 180 selected designer collections worldwide. We partner with some of the most important and influential luxury designers in the world like Valentino, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Saint Laurent, VETEMENTS and many others.
Our international team in our headquarters in Munich consists of nearly 400 highly talented and passionated members from over 50 nations. We offer an unique and best-in class service to the customers we have in more than 120 countries. We use and develop the best practices in IT, Human Resources, operations, online marketing, webshop design, in addition to creating very innovative digital content for our editorial, public relations and branding activities. Since September 2014 mytheresa.com has been an independent subsidiary of the Neiman Marcus Group.
Responsible for working in collaboration with the PR, Marketing and Social teams to create and realize all global events and special projects, we are currently searching for a Junior Communications Manager (f/m) based in our office in Munich.
To support our international Buying Team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Junior Buying Analyst (f/m) in our headquarter in Munich. As a Junior Buying Analyst you will provide analytical support to our Buying team to ensure maximum profitability of all brands and product categories.
- Create seasonal reporting of key performance indicators during the buying sessions
- Participate in the development of analysis tools and BI reports to improve visibility on the buy and sales side
- Participate in the planning and controlling of the buying budget
- Monitor deliveries and sales of new brands and exclusive products
- Provide ad hoc analysis on specific brands or categories on request
- Liaise with other departments, such as Retail, Buying Assistance, Warehouse, Pricing, PR, Krea.to ensure effective buying support
- Academic degree in Business or equal education
- First experience in Merchandise Planning / Supply Chain or similar experience, preferably in a fashion-related company
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with a strong sense for detail and a passion for numbers
- Proactive, autonomous, reliable and organized
- Open-minded team player with intercultural experience
- Flexible, “Hands-on“ mentality
- MS-Office (high proficiency in Excel), experience in using Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- An exciting working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- A non-hierarchical environment and decision-making process
- Great scope and freedom to act on own authority
- An international environment and fast-paced growing dynamic
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations via our online application tool https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact us directly under Tel.+49 89 127695-233