Junior e-Commerce Manager - Belgium
As Zalando transforms from Europe's leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion, this is an exciting time to join us. As a E-Commerce Manager you're part of a high performing team, creating new and innovative ways to connect people and fashion.
We're constantly reinventing our products, our services and ourselves. That's how we identify and remove the barriers to inspiration and empowerment, as they emerge, letting technology and creativity set the pace. When you can tackle new challenges and take ownership of your work, the opportunities to make a personal impact are limitless, and there's always more to play for.
Our Belgium Market team ensures that we capture local demand in the best possible way. As an integral part of this team, you will own the execution of our local category trading strategies and provide input into the Category buying process, creating an excellent experience for our customers at Zalando.
There's no stopping us growing and we are looking for you to join our Belgium team - to start immediately, in a permanent role at our beautiful Berlin location in Friedrichshain.
* You will provide weekly insights on performance against targets and give input on needed actions to your market
* You are responsible to ensure local relevant onsite experience and marketing content based on local customer demand and seasonality
* You will work with your market and take an active role in deciding the country-budget category strategy
* You will provide input on local market development, customer profile and opportunities into the category planning and buying process
* You will share category strategy with your market and give input on local highlights and opportunities
* You will liaise with direct communication and marketing to determine how category and country goals can be met (local campaigns, key trading events, stock risk situation)
* You will ensure relevant and current assortment content is made visible to the customer across all touchpoints
* You will be responsible for providing local input of new potential brands to the category
* You will drive business-wide and diverse cross functional projects
What You Can Expect
* Culture. A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
* Perks. Competitive salary; great shopping discount on a wide range of products on zalando.com; discounts from external partners; office in the heart of Berlin; public transport discounts; relocation assistance for internationals; municipality services; flexible working times; family service and parent & child rooms; additional holidays and volunteering time off; diverse sports and health offerings
* Development. Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
* Peers. International, accomplished experts.
Want To Join Us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your online application!
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact Steffi via !
* You have profound knowledge of trends, customer needs and the competitive landscape in Belgium
* You can communicate professionally in French
* You have strong analytical and retail math skills
* You have solid understanding of online fashion trading and ideally of online marketing channels (Google Analytics skills are a plus)
* You have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
* You have very strong organization skills and have proven to successfully achieve results