Junior Online Marketing Manager Netherlands (f/m)
DefShop ist einer der größten Streetwear Onlineshops in Deutschland. Aus dem Norden Berlins bietet DefShop seit 2008 auf www.def-shop.com trendbewussten Menschen online Urban-, Streetwear- und Young Fashion Mode an. Die Zielgruppe weiß unsere Markenvielfalt zu schätzen und lobt unseren Kundenservice.
Du suchst eine kreative und motivierte Umgebung? Dann bewirb Dich jetzt!
Looking to combine your love of fashion with a career in marketing, working for a leading online retailer? Looking for a creative, exciting, international work environment?
Who are we?
DefShop is one of Europe’s largest and most successful online streetwear retailers. Keeping up-to-date with the latest urban and streetwear trends means there is never a dull moment in our Berlin office. As fellow fashion followers, we are always open to new styles, influences and ideas – and we want to hear yours! The secret to our success is a happy, motivated team of employees, who enjoy staff discounts and flexible working hours. Here at DefShop, we live for variety and thrive off our employees’ individuality – so it doesn’t matter whether you’re at your most creative in a pair of tracksuit bottoms or a pinstripe suit, anything is possible here in the office!
- You work closely together with our country manager to implement exiting online marketing projects
- Coordinate marketing cooperations with influencers and partners
- Create and manage content for our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, blog) and analyze the results accordingly
- Supporting our Dutch SEA accounts
- Answer customer inquiries from our social media channels
- You have a native-level command of the Dutch language and have a good understanding of German and/or English
- You are excited about e-commerce and online marketing
- You are eager to learn, are a teamplayer and can also have a laugh while working
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in the study field of Marketing, Business Administation, International Business or Economics or you show relevant experience in these fields
What we offer you:
- Wide variety of tasks and responsibilities
- Flat hierachy and fast decision making processes
- We have free fruits and drinks every week
- You decide your own working times with core hours between 10:00–15:00
- Monthly teamevents
Frau Joana Land-Zwengel