Junior Product Manager (m/f)
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand. Founded in 2015 by Luisa Krogmann and Constantin Langholz-Baikousis, aeyde’s mission is to offer subtle, yet distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe.
aeyde’s small, dedicated team is based in the heart of Berlin and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy’s Marche region. The team is composed of international people that share the same vision and motivation to help aeyde grow further.
We are looking for a hands-on Junior Product Manager with strong execution and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile:
As a Junior Product Manager you will be working closely with the Product Manager.
- Development of one own category independently
- Keeping track of all developments across categories
- Filing supplier’s details
- Archive of raw materials/leathers
- Liaising with all suppliers
- Handling of invoices and payment confirmations
- Compiling line lists for all product categories and update them through the development season
- Updating seasonal range plans according to final range reviews and sign offs
- Keeping the product calendar updated with all relevant meetings according to seasonal CP
- Up keeping of product costing according to seasonal budget
- Uploading purchase orders onto our ware house system
- Inbound and outbound coordination of goods
- Coordination of sample management
- 2+ years of experience in product development/buying
- Academic degree in relevant subject matter
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Italian is a plus
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Well-organized and good at keeping timelines
- Ability to motivate, empower and think start-up driven
- Flexible and hands-on mentality
We look forward to receiving your application including start date.