Junior Strategic Marketing &Amp; Event Manager (b2b)
Zalando's success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
WHO ARE WE?
With roots as a fashion retailer, Zalando has become Europe's leading online fashion destination. Our customer reach across 15 European countries grants our consumers access to over 1,500 brands. As a trusted partner, our online fashion competence is unmatched.
Our focus on the needs of the fashion ecosystem enables us to design unique fashion experiences for our consumers in new, fun, and inspiring ways and to find industry-specific solutions and value propositions for our brand partners.
WHAT DO WE MEAN WITH THAT?
We believe that next to our consumers it is our brand partner who triggers growth momentum and further unlock Zalando's potential becoming Europe's leading fashion platform.
AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU?
Together in team we want to work with you on marketing and event initiatives that empower our partners to get better access yet leverage our platform infrastructure in joint collaboration.
We are a newly launched department within Zalando and are currently looking for a Junior Strategic Marketing & Event Manager. In this position, you will drive cross functional marketing initiatives, starting with concept creation from scratch - brief till execution, while engaging with stakeholders across various internal business units and external teams. You will develop and work on new event concepts with our brand partners, while also leveraging the status quo of our established strategic partner events.
You will be involved in the campaign planning of our new brand partners while managing together in team the timing, budgeting and performance tracking.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* You will support the new development of the B2B Marketing concept with our brand partners - innovation storytelling, partnerfirst mindset, playground Berlin
* You will focus on creating new event concepts and meet-ups while being on the forefront of movements and happenings in the industry
* You will shape and flawless execute the best possible marketing initiatives to run in the market, incl. timing, efficient and accurate budgeting and project management
* You will build connections with project teams and business partners to ensure the marketing concepts are driving strategies 100% relevant for Zalando's platform vision
* You will adopt, enrich and creatively execute established strategic partner events
* You will develop and execute a calendar & sessions for internal inspirational communication, aligning with different external stakeholders
* You will analyze and evaluate your seasonal marketing concepts, events and strategic directions by reviewing and interpreting the results, bringing learnings and recommendations to the team
* You will contribute in the planning and project management of marketing campaigns with new partner brand launches
* Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
* An international team of experts to inspire and support you
* A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
* A feel-good team: We don't just work well together; we also like to get together after work
* A fulltime position, starting immediately
* You have a bachelor master degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent
* You have already gained 1-2 years experience in a similar role, PR/ event agency, and are familiar with events & meet-ups in the fashion / tech industry
* You are well organized and are familiar with the role of event management - from brief to execution
* You bring creative problem solving skills and take broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
* You feel responsible for the quality and contribution of your work and are always happy to support your team in their development
* You think fast, work proactively and always keep on top of things even in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Your written and oral English skills are fluent
* Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint; Illustrator would be a real plus