Lead Category Marketing Activation Manager
Zalando's success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
The Category Marketing Activation Manager drives and ensures a successful creation, execution and delivery of 360-degree marketing strategies which deliver into assortment led objectives identified by the Category Management.
What You'll Do
* You'll translate the Category's business objectives into marketing objectives and derive a marketing plan (with a focus on assortment)
* You'll work with consumer insights teams to develop fact based understanding of marketing challenges
* You'll pitch the marketing plan to "Supply & Demand" management and gather market support (for media budgets)
* Together with the Head of Category Marketing you'll create briefings to other marketing functions (e.g., Global Brand Functon, Channels & Media), co-create actions and campaigns, and act as project owner for execution
* You'll drive creative state-of-the-art Marketing strategies and concepts and considering category initiatives, set a high level of marketing KPIs in partnership with Creatives and Media
* You'll constantly evaluate actions against the set business objectives together with Marketing Data & Analytics team and drive learnings for further actions
* You'll lead and grow the respective Category Marketing team
What we have in store for you
Our recipe for success: think big and act fast. What you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando, you have the chance to work on the world's best online fashion experience in a rapidly growing international company. What else? We do of course have a lot more to offer:
* Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
* An international team of experts to inspire and support you
* Coaching and training opportunities to bolster your potential and expand your career
* A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: Every Day is a Casual Friday
* Colleagues who not only work well together, but also have lots of fun
* A lively working atmosphere where you can also show off your sporting prowess at table football
Want to join us?
Then we´d be more than happy to receive your application. Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact samantha.lee- Enquires only please!
* You have a Masters' degree preferably in Marketing or Business Administration.
* You have extensive working experience +7 years, with focus on creating marketing strategies in an commercial environment, preferably in the Fashion Retail industry.
* You have a proven track record of driving and executing marketing campaigns against KPIs
* You excel at working with multiple stakeholder by deploying the right actions in a high-volume, fast-paced, hands-on environment.
* You bring strong capabilities in project management, organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.