Uniqlo is a modern Japanese company that inspires the world to dress casually.
Uniqlo has enjoyed strong growth by offering high-quality casual wear at reasonable prices based on its SPA (Specialty Store Retailer of Private Label Apparel) business model, which spans product design, manufacture, distribution and retail.
The first Uniqlo store opened in 1984 in Japan. Uniqlo now has more than 1900 stores and worldwide operations, including the U.K., China, Hong Kong, South Korea, the United States, France, Singapore, Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Belgium, Australia and Canada.
Part of the Fast Retailing group, Uniqlo is truly determined to achieve the goals in the group's mission statement: "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world." and to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world.
As the Maintenance manager for Germany, your main responsibilities will be:
1. Manage all UQ facilities in Germany to comply with all local requirements and plan preventative maintenance:
- Set up and manage maintenance organization with local vendors
- Manage preventative maintenance to meet local requirements and regulations
2. Field maintenance:
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches to our stores
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on-site installations, repairs, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with operations team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with stores
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service lighting and electrical systems.
- General handyman skills, painting, decorating, cleaning HVAC filters etc.
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Hold necessary qualifications to execute above actions