Merchandise Planner - Women's Textiles Denim
As Zalando transforms from Europe's leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion, this is an exciting time to join us. As a Merchandise Planner, you're part of a high performing team, creating new and innovative ways to connect people and fashion.
We're constantly reinventing our products, our services and ourselves. That's how we identify and remove the barriers to inspiration and empowerment, as they emerge, letting technology and creativity set the pace. When you can tackle new challenges and take ownership of your work, the opportunities to make a personal impact are limitless, and there's always more to play for.
As a Merchandise Planner for our Women's Textiles Denim Category you will have responsibilities in pre-season and in-season merchandising and planning with a focus on analytics, financial and inventory performance.
* You will compile and review Lessons Learnt analysis to understand the changing nature of the business and commercial environment
* You will be responsible for pre-season financial planning and develop Merchandise Financial Plans
* You will closely collaborate with the Buyer on developing a strategy, as well as on building a commercial and well balanced range
* You will ensure stock levels in the business reflect the business needs and are in line with the requirements
* You will monitor and report on performance weekly, monthly and cumulatively, providing weekly feedback on performance to Senior Merchandise Planners/ Team Leads in the Category Trading Meeting
* You will update MFP weekly and keep control of OTB
* You will provide input regarding pricing to support Senior Planners in steering competitiveness
* You will liaise with our Country Merchandisers to understand country specific trends, initiatives and opportunities
* Through competitor and market visits and analysis you will keep up to date with trends and seek opportunities for Zalando
* You will mentor steering more junior team members of our team
* Culture. A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
* Perks. Competitive salary; great shopping discount on a wide range of products on zalando.com; discounts from external partners; office in the heart of Berlin; public transport discounts; relocation assistance for internationals; municipality services; flexible working times; family service and parent & child rooms; additional holidays and volunteering time off; diverse sports and health offerings
* Development. Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
* Peers. International, accomplished experts.
* You love crunching numbers and provide strong analytical and conceptual skills
* You collaborate well with stakeholders across departments and display strong negotiations skills
* You are a quick thinker and adapter with the ability to cope with a rapidly changing environment, combined with an entrepreneurial mindset
* Your written and spoken English is business fluent
* You are an expert in Microsoft Excel
* You have at least a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Fashion Management or an education in a similar field