Part - Time Sales Consultant - Berlin
In business for over 40 years Paul Smith had established himself as the pre-eminent British designer. Paul Smith has an ability to anticipate, and even spark off trends not only in fashion but in the wider context of popular culture. He manages to transmit a genuine sense of humour and mischief mixed with his love of tradition and the classics.
The Paul Smith shops reflect the character of Paul and his designs, an unmistakable Englishness augmented by the unexpected. Each and every Paul Smith shop is totally different, from a shocking pink building with movie set styling on Melrose Avenue, LA, to a Japanese garden at the heart of the Jingumae store in Tokyo. Each shop is a showcase for diverse and eccentric objects complementing the clothing collections with an extensive selection of jewellery, books, art and antiques.
- Maximizing sales and meeting personal and store targets
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships
- Act as a Paul Smith brand ambassador
- Share high level of product knowledge with our customers
- Operational duties such as till procedures, deliveries, stock takes, visual merchandising
- Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand
- Strong interest in selling arts and design objects
- Highly motivated and initiative-driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Previous retail experience in high-end fashion