Partner Integration Team Lead (m/w)
Zalando's success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
Thanks to our eCommerce expertise and can-do spirit we've become one of Europe's most favorable online shopping destinations in only a few short years. Today, Zalando operates in 15 countries. The core of our business is to be cutting edge in each and every of our fundamental pillars: fashion, internet technology and logistics. Zalando SE, which is based in Berlin, operates the international business and takes care of our business development, comprising of management, marketing, IT and administration.
The goal of the Operations team is to provide excellent quality blue print solutions for the partners, aligned with the high standards applicable in the Zalando Fashion Store, create and support processes to enable seamless convenience to the consumer, leading to the high satisfaction results.
The Integration Team project manages the integration process from contract signing to first sales, overseeing the timelines and deliverables, as well as bringing all stakeholders together from the Zalando tech, logistics and CuCa side, to the aggregator and partner side. By doing this, the Integration Manager becomes the go-to person for technical and operations processes, consults on roadblocks and finds solutions for the partner. Due to the amount of knowledge an Integration Manager gathers with each integration, he/she is also able to provide valuable input to Zalando internal teams for process improvements and better workflow management.
As a Team Lead of Integration team, and member of the Operations team within Partner Solutions, in cooperation with Sales, KAM, tech teams and integrators, you will
* manage the team of 8 people
* manage projects, i.e. drive content, manage stakeholders and a small project team, deliver in tight deadlines to bring our expertise to the next level
* be responsible for the Roll-Out Management of all Supplier-relevant Integration Processes like automated Preorder, Auto-replenishment, Invoicing, VMI, Data sharing etc.
* together with Category Management you will prioritize Supplier rollout, manage onboarding processes and communication ways
* support the Technology department in setting up and implementing new supplier integration concepts
* together with your team be responsible for the E2E operational support for integrated supplier
* be constantly improving existing processes
* You hold a degree (Bachelor, Master, MBA) in Economics, Logistics, Business Administration, Engineering, or its equivalent
* You have a strong academic track record and/or references
* You have 4+ years of work experience in a related field
* You have experience in people management
* You are tech-affine and interested in technology
* You have excellent communication skills in English and are able to drive projects autonomously, keeping tight deadlines and managing multiple stakeholders outside the operations team
* You possess strong project, process and time management skills
* You are self-driven, results-oriented, and enjoy working independently. You take being a role model seriously and always display a positive attitude
* You are interested in merchant and vendor management, especially in business/services/products related topic. You have a good market overview
YOU ARE OFFERED
Culture. A workplace where challenging the 'status quo', giving feedback and asking 'why' is expected. A company where honesty and transparency create trust. An environment that makes failing fast and learning safe. Not to forget about 100+ internal technical and fun guilds; tech talks; product demos; coder dojos; parties & events; ping-pong, darts, video games and specialty coffee brewed to perfection.
Perks. Competitive salary; great shopping discount on a wide range of products on zalando.com; discounts from external partners; public transport discounts; relocation assistance for internationals; flexible working times; hardware of your choice; additional holidays & volunteering time off; diverse sports and health offerings; free beverages & fruits.
Development. Your individual "Tour of Mastery"; mentoring program; extensive on boarding; diverse career opportunities; personal branding support; possibility to attend and speak at conferences
Peers. Self-organized and autonomous teams of accomplished experts with very diverse professional backgrounds and nationalities to interact with & learn from.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring process, please contact our recruiter Manuel da Silva