Product Manager Menswear (m/f)
MODOMOTO was the first company to offer a ‘Curated Shopping Service’ in Germany. From its conception in 2011 our team has grown to more than 200 employees, who work every day with commitment and passion to revolutionise the men's fashion market. In 2016 we merged with Dutch company ‘The Cloakroom’ and now service 300,000 customers in seven different countries throughout Europe. Despite our stellar growth, we have retained that "small company feel" and provide an attractive and friendly environment where our staff enjoy working. We are the advisor and companion to every gentleman’s journey for a more fashionable and active lifestyle. With the help of our stylish and individual outfits, we aim to remove the “stress of shopping” from men's vocabularies forever!
We are looking for a highly motivated & organized individual to help develop our in-house menswear collection. As an experienced Product Manager, you are excited about creating and delivering unique quality apparel to our clients. You will be responsible for the sourcing, development, and execution of our collections and have the extraordinary chance to build new menswear brands! In addition, you will be working together with many other departments such as Buying, Styling and our Data Team.
What you can expect:
•Own the development & production of our in-house private label collection
•Be comfortable working on the day to day product detail whilst anticipating future needs to ensure the correct product and vendor mix for the business as it scales
•Determine the placement of goods that will optimize the existing vendor base to achieve the highest quality, margin and compliance with lead times
•Determine and negotiate initial costing of garments up until the production stage
•Perform prototype review, including approval of fabrics, yarns, lab dips and strike offs
•Investigate, identify and propose new fabrics and trims to innovate the best products possible
•Effectively manage the various vendor timelines and negotiate acceptable revised schedules
•Leverage data and merchant insights to continue improving the creation of products
- Preferably a degree in a related field and 3 - 5 years of experience in apparel product development
- Multi-product experience, ideally in the menswear fashion, including experience with Time & Action calendar & costing
- Extensive knowledge of fabric/trims and garment construction & production methods
- You will be comfortable working in a macro/micro way with vendors and strategy
- You are a proactive, a creative problem solver and an excellent multi-tasker
- You are proficient in English and Microsoft Office
- Structured and detail orientated work ethic, a strong sense of ownership as well as a good dose of humor complete your profile!
Why the Curated Shopping Group?
You can expect challenging tasks, a very attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation. Your contact person is Natalia Stachowiak.