Retail Development & Store Manager (m/f)
LET’S GO. SMARTER.
Horizn is an international Smart Travel Brand headquartered in Berlin. Our team of engineers and designers develops innovative travel products and services for the digital age, with the aim of making everyone’s journey seamless and enjoyable. We are frequent travelers, digital nomads and design aficionados. We believe in challenging the status quo; moving forwards in a world where travel is easy, every journey is an adventure and curiosity drives us all.
Horizn Studios is developing it's ‚ Future of Retail Concept’ for the launch of 10+ brand stores in the near future. You will be responsible for the development of the brand’s retail strategy, the management of the Berlin brand store, and all related activities, and the upcoming regional stores.
- Development, and execution of roadmaps, and plans for Horizn’s retail store(s) to meet growth, capacity, and metrics
- Management of the own brand store in Berlin, plus 3 additional stores within the next 2 years (european/international)
- Management, and monitor all store related processes, and make sure the store(s) match(es) the brand compliancy regarding service quality, product presentation, and marketing & display campaigns
- Build, support, and train a team of store advisors who run the store(s)’ operational sales
- Control and documentation of success of all activities through jointly defined KPIs
- Plan, and manage budget and ressources
- Constant identification and mastering of opportunities to improve sales, and service to minimize cost, and maximize outcome - regarding sales, and customer experience
- Report, and present strategies, plans and results to Head of Sales, and management
- Coordinate and partner with various internal teams like accounting, marketing, customer service, and BI/growth analytics to ensure knowledge transfer, and alignment across the organization
- You have at minimum 3 years of experience in store management, experience in regional retail/store management is a plus
- You have strong managerial, analytical, problem solving and strategic skills
- You have an outgoing, and sales driven personality
- You have deep experience working to KPIs
- You have gained leadership experience, and you know how to delegate effectively
- You have experience working cross functionally
- You are a team player, you are results-oriented and like to take the initiative
- You are fluent in English, German is helpful
German is helpful