Sales Advisor - Dusseldorf
One of the most prestigious Italian luxury menswear brand, Brioni was founded in Rome in 1945 by two representatives of the Italian excellence, Nazareno Fonticoli, a tailor from Abruzzi, and Gaetano Savini, a charismatic entrepreneur from Umbria. Throughout its history, Brioni has been and continues to be a point of reference for the entertainment, institutional and business worlds in Italy and abroad, followed by a loyal clientele of countless Hollywood personalities, heads of state and business leaders. In 1952 Brioni changed the perception of male elegance by presenting, for the first time ever, a men's wear collection on the catwalk at Palazzo Pitti, Florence. Today Brioni continues to guarantee excellence in tailoring under the leadership of CEO Fabrizio Malverdi. Since 2011 Brioni is part of Kering, a worldwide leading Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle Group.
The Sales Advisor reports to the Store Manager; he/she carries out sales and clienteling actions in order to maximize individual and store target and KPIs.
The Sales Advisor is a key ambassador of the Brand.
He/She provides a distinctive and extraordinary luxury experience, passionately guiding the client across the Brand, nurturing a long term loyal relationship.
* Contribute to the teamwork by the accomplishment of the goals set by the Store Management
* Create and develop a positive relationship with the customers, from the first contact to the farewell
* Meet and exceed CRM and retention goals
* Effectively use the Client Book to nurture the relationship with the existing and potential customers
* Create and cultivate a network of contacts to expand potential customer base
* Gather information about the market: new trends, events, competitors' activities and products
* Effectively interact and collaborate with colleagues in the store and in the company at large
* Implement stock procedures according to company standards and guidelines
* Respect Brioni standards, roles and procedures, promptly sharing possible issues and risks
Experience in a sales position with a focus on formalwear
Fluent in German and English
Good knowledge of menswear
Good knowledge of high-end fashion field
MTM specialization is a plus
Listening and communication skills
Flexibility to work in a multicultural context
Networking and proactivity
Sense of ownership
Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods
Availability to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays per month, annual inventory, and holiday season