Sales Manager Dach
The Moncler Group is a global player in the design, creation, marketing and distribution of high-end clothing and accessories.
The Group owns the historic Moncler brand and other exclusive brands, such as Henry Cotton's, Marina Yachting and Coast Weber&Ahaus. It is also a licensee of 18CRR81 Cerruti.
Moncler is currently looking for a Sales Manager for DACH, who will play a pivotal role in maintaining the brands distribution within the luxury fashion sector and supporting the wholesale for the brand.
The role will be in charge of:
- maximise sales in the area within the KPI's set by the management
- analyse and monitor market and sales providing input to the company
- develop new and existing business and maintaining key relationships across your wholesale accounts (in line with company’s positioning and country characteristics)
- manage orders and dealing with customer issues where needed
- ensure supervision over assigned dealers and work towards dealers development to ensure alignment with commercial objectives.
- bachelor degree
- 5+ years of experience in the role in a showroom environment in luxury goods sector
- deep knowledge German and Austrian and an understanding of the Italian fashion & luxury market and culture
- willingness to travel extensively/driving licence required
- interpersonal oral and written communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- excellent reporting and analytic skills, both quantitative and qualitative