Senior Buyer Shoes (f/m)
mytheresa.com is Europe’s leading luxury online retailer. Launched in 2006, mytheresa.com stands for the finest edit of over 200 international designer brands’ collections, such as Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, Valentino and many more. The product selection boasts clothes, shoes, bags and accessories.
Our international team in our headquarters in Munich consists of more than 400 highly talented and passionated members from over 50 nations. We offer a unique and best-in class service to the customers we have in more than 120 countries. We use and develop the best practices in IT, Human Resources, operations, online marketing, webshop design, in addition to creating very innovative digital content for our editorial, public relations and branding activities.
To support our international Buying Team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Senior Buyer Shoes (f/m). The work location will be preferably Munich but we offer some flexibility.
- Overall buying responsibility for the shoes division across the whole brand portfolio
- Development of exclusive marketing and product collaborations with brands
- Preparation of trend analyses
- Analysis of a brand portfolio mix
- Analysis and planning of assortment and product mix
- Planning and execution of targets across sales, stock and margin
- Negotiation with suppliers
- In market buying trips (min. 4 months abroad per year)
- Several years of experience as a responsible buying manager, preferably within the shoes division
- Excellent network within the luxury brand industry
- Passion and natural sense for high fashion and luxury especially
- Sense for trends as well as good taste and aesthetics
- Marketing and commercial knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills and strong analytical skills
- Open communicator and team player
- Excellent English knowledge, additionally French and/or Italian knowledge would be an advantage
- Working computer skills required (MS-Office, especially Excel)
- The opportunity to take on responsibility in a rapidly growing, dynamic e-commerce company
- High degrees of freedom for creative projects
- An open corporate culture with a fantastic team spirit
- A modern and friendly work place
- Regular training and further development opportunities
- An international working environment
- Excellent benefits and social events
Sounds like a new, exciting challenge to you?
Then we are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Christina Fieß