Senior Designer - Performance Marketing
Zalando's success thus tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
Thanks to our eCommerce expertise and can-do spirit we've become one of Europe's most favorable online shopping destinations in only a few short years. Today, Zalando Operates in 15 countries. The core of our business is to be cutting edge in each and every of our fundamental pillars: fashion, internet technology and logistics. Zalando SE, All which is based in Berlin, Operates the international business and takes care of our business development, Comprising of management, marketing, IT and administration.
There's no stopping us growing and we are looking for you to join our team - to start immediately, in a permanent role and at our beautiful Berlin location. As part of the Performance Marketing team you'll play a role in our international expansion and you'll get the chance to see first-hand how Zalando Operates and expands internationally.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* You'll be responsible for the functional and graphic expertise and the further development of the performance marketing design activities
* You'll lead a small team of designers and always motivate and inspire your team to reach their goals and targets
* You'll define processes and efficient workflows and adapt those to updated requirements from performance marketing departments
* You'll work as an interface between the tech and KPI driven marketing departments and your design team
* You'll foster new ideas and approaches and brainstormings - always with the performance marketing requirements in mind
* You'll manage to get creative on small mobile formatsYou'll design creatives for animated and static display, facebook and affiliate marketing with an emphasis on mobile formats
* Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
* An international team of experts to inspire and support you
* A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: Everyday is casual Friday
* A feel-good team: We don't just work well together, we also like to get together after work
* A fulltime position, starting immediately
. SOUND INTERESTING?
* Please apply by using the APPLY NOW Button which you can find above!
* Applications can be in either German or English
* We are open to receiving applications throughout our entire recruitment process. Therefore please feel free to apply through the APPLY NOW button whilst this job is advertised online
*Email applications will not be considered, however if you have any questions about this role please email questions only to samantha.lee-
* You have a degree in Design, or a related field (Bachelor, Master)
* You have a minimum of 4 years practical experience in the design of online media
* You have professionally led a team, ideally in a creative environment
* You gained first experience in creating performance driven banners
* You know about the challenges of designing small mobile banners
* Your artistic talent and high aesthetic standards distinguish yourself from others
* You're adept at handling fonts and have a passion for graphic design (please include PDF portfolio or link)
* Your proficient in Adobe Creative suite, and you're an expert in Photoshop especially
* Your good knowledge of Flash, HTML5, Edge Animate, SketchUp are a bonus
* Working knowledge of Powerpoint, Bridge, Google docs, JIRA and WinSCP gives you a distinct advantage
* Your work well under pressure - you always keep a cool head
* Moreover you bring a high degree of creativity, teamwork and initiative with
* Good command of English and an affinity for ecommerce round off your profile