Senior Fashion Content Manager (f/m) - Limited to 2 Years as Part of Parental Leave -
mytheresa.com is the leading digital boutique for women's luxury fashion worldwide. Each season, we select the most beautiful styles and key pieces for our luxury customers. We collaborate only with approximately 180 selected designer collections worldwide. We partner with some of the most important and influential luxury designers in the world like Valentino, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Saint Laurent, VETEMENTS and many others.
Our international team in our headquarters in Munich consists of nearly 400 highly talented and passionated members from over 50 nations. We offer an unique and best-in class service to the customers we have in more than 120 countries. We use and develop the best practices in IT, Human Resources, operations, online marketing, webshop design, in addition to creating very innovative digital content for our editorial, public relations and branding activities. Since September 2014 mytheresa.com has been an independent subsidiary of the Neiman Marcus Group.
To support our international Creative team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Senior Fashion Content Manager (f/m) based in our office in Munich.
- Ensuring a high standard of both local and international copy and maintaining a tone of voice in order to guarantee on-brand communication
- Coordination of all copy-related requests and tasks to the Copy and Subbing teams
- Coordination of launching new languages within the Copy and Subbing teams
- Specialist leading of the Copy and Subbing teams within the Creative department (plan of action, recruiting, feedback)
- Supporting the Content Director with the development of the team structure, organisation, workflow and deadlines
- Several years of experience in e-commerce, content or campaign management, online magazines or a similar field, ideally within a fashion capacity
- Experience in personnel management and/or leadership
- Outstanding coordination skills
- Passionate for high fashion and an excellent sense for trends and styles
- Creativity in developing concepts and on-site innovations
- Confidence in the evaluation of English copy in accordance with a requirement for different formats
- The opportunity to take on responsibility in a rapidly growing, dynamic e-commerce company
- An open corporate culture with a fantastic team spirit
- A modern and friendly work place
- Regular training and further development opportunities
- An international working environment