Senior Fashion Product Stylist
mytheresa.com is the leading digital boutique for women's luxury fashion worldwide. Each season, we select the most beautiful styles and key pieces for our luxury customers. We collaborate only with approximately 180 selected designer collections worldwide. We partner with some of the most important and influential luxury designers in the world like Valentino, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Saint Laurent, VETEMENTS and many others.
Our international team in our headquarters in Munich consists of nearly 400 highly talented and passionated members from over 50 nations. We offer an unique and best-in class service to the customers we have in more than 120 countries. We use and develop the best practices in IT, Human Resources, operations, online marketing, webshop design, in addition to creating very innovative digital content for our editorial, public relations and branding activities. Since September 2014 mytheresa.com has been an independent subsidiary of the Neiman Marcus Group.
In order to strengthen our leading position even further in a growing market, we are looking for a Senior Fashion Product Stylist (f/m) with great creative and coordinative skills as well as experience within fashion retail or e-commerce, based in our office in Kirchheim-Heimstetten (full-time position).
- Styling of products for our e-commerce store in collaboration with the styling team and Styling director
- Creating the looks at the computer and shooting them on the model
- Final decision on outfits and posing
- Responsible for style images within the e-commerce system
- Monitoring of stills and looks with our photographers
- Supporting the SD in leadership (training for juniors and midlevel (styling guidance and review skills))
- Fully responsibility of workflow and personnel when SD is out of the office ( representative task)
- Skills in Excel, and PowerPoint(Mood boards and elaborations of power point presentations)
- Preparation and organization of team meetings within the department
- Organization and coordination of any kind of schedules (holidays or work for personnel) and independently restructuring if needed (lack of personnel, sickness, etc.)
- Graduate degree in fashion, styling or equivalent relevant education
- At least 3 years of experience in fashion styling, ideally within the field of luxury fashion retail
- Outstanding knowledge of seasonal trends, detail orientation as well as great awareness of styles
- Ability to work from initial briefs to finished results independently and reliable
- Very good coordinative and communicative skills
- Excellent oral and written English knowledge, additional good German is an advantage
- The opportunity to take on responsibility in a rapidly growing, dynamic e-commerce company
- An open corporate culture with a fantastic team spirit
- A modern and friendly work place
- Regular training and further development opportunities
- An international working environment
- Excellent benefits and social events
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations via our online application tool https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html. In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact us directly under Tel.+49 89 127695-233.