Senior Manager Marketplaces
Zalando's success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
zLabels is Zalando's fashion subsidiary. Located in the heart of Berlin, we develop fashion brands handling every step in the product lifecycle from initial design right through to distribution. When designing for new labels we draw inspiration from haute couture collections and young unconventional designers. We have a wide range of fashion labels and brands: from sporty men's fashion to refined women's wear up to modern kids shoe collections. Some of our brands and labels like mint&berry, Zign and Twintip have become extremely successful during the last few years, establishing ourselves as a professional fashion company. We plan to continue and build upon this success in the future.
There's no stopping us growing and we are looking for you to join our team to start immediately, in a permanent position as Senior Manager Marketplaces with a focus on the B2B fashion sector. This is an excellent growth opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge and wants to join an innovative and fast paced team at our beautiful Berlin Friedrichshain location.
* You'll create and drive the marketplace strategy
* You'll be in charge of the end to end management of our marketplaces
* You'll be responsible for the P&L in your area
* You'll lead a small team and report to the Head of Marketing & Sales
* You support your Head in budget planning and the hiring process management
* You'll manage data analysis in order to identify weaknesses and strengths in structures
* You'll research, develop and drive innovation in your area
* You'll identify and master the marketplace specific drivers
* You'll select the right products and make sure they will be available in the right volume at the right time
* You'll create effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
What You've Got
* You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in business development or other relevant areas
* You hold a degree in business studies or a university degree in a similar field
* You have proven leadership experience, enjoy managing a team, training skills and very good interpersonal skills
* You're an educator and have experience mentoring staff and overseeing their career development and training plans
* You are a fast decision-maker and are solutions-orientated, with enthusiasm and determination to see-through projects to success
* You provide strong analytical, strategic and problem solving skills
* You can work strategically, analytically, solution-oriented; challenging the status quo and developing alternative solutions autonomously
* You have a very good sense of ownership for problems and excellence within the team and across departments
* You have great communication skills, with the ability to create positive outcomes with multiple groups
* You are an enthusiastic person who loves to be a part of a team
* You speak English fluently; German and or other language skills are definitely a plus
What You Can Expect
Ours is one of the most spectacularly successful stories in e-commerce. Our motto is "Think big and act fast". The actions you take with us today can reach millions of customers tomorrow. Joining Zalando means working for an internationally renown and rapidly growing company on providing the best online fashion experience worldwide. When you join us, you can not only expect to become part of an extraordinary and ambitious team, but a whole lot more:
* Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
* An international team of experts to inspire and support you
* Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
* Exciting career paths tailored to your skills and development potentials
* The security of an expanding company with 11,000 employees and a company pension scheme
* Attractive employee discounts in our online shop
* An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
Want To Join Us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your online application!
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact Alicia via