Senior Manager, Strategic Programmes - Singapore
Fashion Consultant Specialized in Recruitment, Training and Consulting
Our client, an important E-commerce company based in Singapore is looking for a talented, customer focused Associate Director, Strategic Projects to join its leadership team and lead cross functional programmes across the organization.
This opportunity will offer a comprehensive, cross-functional experience in different business areas across the region.
Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
Review the project schedule with senior management and all others that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Roll-out the project and insure its implementation across the company
- Bachelor from a Top tier university is required. A MBA or Master in related field is preferred.
- Excellent academic results from a top tier university globally.
- 7 -10 years of experience from top management consultancies and/or ecommerce/relevant retail.
- Ability to work independently as well as well as in a team.
- Excellent command of the English language, professional attitude and ability in engaging senior stakeholders in an effective manner.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills.
- Superior organizational skills in multi-tasking with the ability to navigate in a complex environment.t