Founded in 1976, German brand MCM (Modern Creation München) crafts luxury leather goods, apparel and footwear for the world’s most seasoned travelers. MCM translates the illustrious spirit of innovation, passion & the zeitgeist for today’s modern generation of global nomads and globetrotting professional men and women.
Lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives. Perform with high integrity in operation, loss prevention compliance, human resources management, as well as in visual merchandising presentation. Be a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. As the Store Manager, represent the brand as an MCM Ambassador by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the market place.
- Must have a minimum of at least 3 years’ experience as a Store Manager within Fashion Retail or Luxury Industry;
- Excellent sensibility for luxury and customer centric attitude;
- Self-Entrepreneurship and proactive attitude;
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Fluent in German and English is a must.