Store Manager Galeries Lafayette
Salvatore Ferragamo is the parent company of the Salvatore Ferragamo Group, one of the world's leaders in the luxury goods sector and whose origins date back to 1927. The Group is active in the creation, production and sale of shoes, leather goods, clothing, silk products and other accessories, as well as women's and men's perfumes. The Group's product range also includes eye wear and watches, manufactured by licensees. Attention to uniqueness and exclusivity, with a perfect blend of style, creativity and innovation enriched by the quality and craftsmanship of the 'Made in Italy' tradition, have always been the hallmarks of the Group's products. With over 3,800 employees and a network of over 630 mono-brand stores as of 30 September 2014, the Ferragamo Group operates in Italy and worldwide through companies that allow it to be a leader on European, American and Asian markets.
The candidate has to:
• Guarantee financial results of the store through effective management of turnover, margins, stock and personnel costs.
• Ensure correct layout of merchandise in store, in line with product policy and company image.
• Recruit, train and motivate sales staff.
• Manage client relations in accordance with Company standards and policies.
• Guarantee correct and comprehensive reporting to central Management on store administrative matters as well as information on customer behavior, needs, motivation and general market trends.
• Coordinate public relation activities designed to obtain and maintain customer and brand loyalty.
• Enforce all legal norms and procedures applicable to the store.
Fluent English and German required. Another language would be a plus.