Store Manager - Stuttgart h/f
Sandro is the leader of mid-luxury French fashion brands. Our collections perfectly combine classic elegance with a modern twist. Our aim is to create a unique and luxurious retail experience and offer our customers the best service. With more than 370 point of sales all around the world, Sandro keeps expanding.
We are currently looking for a Store Manager to join our corner in Breuninger Stuttgart.
MAIN MISSIONS :
- Manage the overall operation of the store & ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded,
- Promote the high-end image of the brand internally and externally,
- Ensure that the sales team is appropriately trained on a day-to-day basis,
- Ensure that stock levels are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximize sales and liaise directly with the merchandising team to ensure the store is adhering to the required standard,
- When necessary, take corrective action,
- Manage the team perfectly in order to optimize store performance to reflect the brand qualities,
- Create a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and indulgent service & by giving appropriate and personalized advice,
- Follow the instructions of the head office regarding how the business is to be run and ensure they are carried out by the sales team.
- Demonstrated experience in retail sales in a luxury brand environment,
- Previous experience in managing KPI performance,
- Good knowledge of the fashion sector,
- Excellent sense for customer service,
- Managerial & HR skill,
- Ability to supervise and motivate a team,
- English is mandatory.
Solid retail and management experience candidates only.