Technical And Quality Manager
Freedom Recruitment is a leading retail recruitment consultancy in the UK established in early 1997 to provide high quality professional recruitment services to our portfolio of clients within the Retail and Fashion industries.
Our success in providing this service has resulted in the expansion of our business, both within different recruitment sectors and geographically.
Located in the heart of London, our teams recruit on a national scale across all specialist areas of the Retail and Fashion industries. Further demand from our clients has resulted in the establishment of our International Division which is based in our Central London office.
Manage technical and quality processes and teams along with using technical and quality skills to provide the necessary environment for success. Provide technical direction for development, and/or production, system integration from definition phase though implementation.
- Lead, coach and train all Technicians, Pattern makers and Quality Control staff
- Set technical and quality processes and implement in the teams' daily work life
- Responsible to resolve manufacturing problems alongside with Sourcing offices and/or Suppliers
- Responsible to work out and keep sampling process to ensure the short sampling time and implement the process for long and short track
- Manage fit models and fitting schedules
- Responsible to work on fitting blocks for each product categories (pattern and measurements)
- Attend fitting session and direct Technician, Buyer and Design teams if necessary
- Responsible to analyze pre-nominated Laboratories’ performance and implement information to Factory Evaluation report
- Analyze cost effective points regarding Laboratories and 3rd Party Quality Providers