(Senior) Business Analyst DACH
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
- Analyze and report sell-in and sell-through sales data on regular and ad-hoc basis
- Create and standardize customer dashboards in Power BI
- Conduct customer bottom-up planning and article sales forecasting.
- Optimize sales & customer planning process.
- Identify risks & opportunities in sales development and monitor versus target performance.
- Prepare all customer alignment meetings
- Coordinate and lead in defined projects for internal and external process optimization.
- Relevant working experience in sales, controlling, ecommerce, logistics or related areas
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks with little guidance as well as accept direction on given assignments
- Flexible, strongly sales-driven and service-oriented.
- Hands-on mindset, enthusiasm and drive to perform
- Profound analytical skills and ability to work with details; Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Fluent in English and German is a must.
- Experience with BI systems like Power BI is a plus.
- All Gender are welcome to apply.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.