(Senior) Business Process Specialist (M/F/D) - Transport Management Process & Systems
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Nordrhein-Westfalen
Stadt : Düsseldorf
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
- Part-responsibility for the Transport Management System (TMS) definition and roll out in the European Distribution Centers.
- Responsible for European harmonised TMS processes and system standards to optimise the business continuously.
- You will be team member of the TMS project stream and support the TMS process owner for the area of responsibility within the C&A Europe organisation in collaboration with Business Owners.
- You bring in industry standards to C&A and harmonize processes by conveying associated benefits.
- You will cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, project managers, data and process managers and senior staff members to ensure the delivery of change process or system implementation in time, cost and quality
- A good understanding of the Retail Supply Chain - ideally Fashion/Apparel
- Good communication skills and a high level of empathy allowing effective working relationships also cross-functional with a variety of stakeholders including senior executives
- Ability to understand complex processes or process chains as well as complex data relationships.
- Very good presentations skills with the ability to describe complex processes in a simplified and abstract way
- Fluent in English, ideally fluent in GermanWant to get to know us?
Take the first step and apply online via our careers portal.