(jr.) Manager Corporate Accounting
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Finanzwesen
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
- Responsible for sub-tasks in the preparation of the PUMA consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS (e.g. notes)
- Review of the subsidiaries' reporting for accuracy and compliance with IFRS accounting guidelines
- Contact person for PUMA subsidiaries on accounting and reporting issues
- Optimizing the PUMA consolidation and reporting processes
- Collaboration in cross-departmental projects
- Preparation of ad hoc requests & analyses
- Competent contact person for other corporate departments and auditors.
- University Degree in Economics or in a similar field with focus on accounting or financial controlling
- First working experiences in (group) accounting of an international company or auditing company
- Strong logical and analytical thinking capabilities and attraction to numbers and IFRS
- Dynamic, structured and target-oriented teamplayer
- Excellent English and German skills
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel skills
- Experience with consolidation and reporting system is a plus.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.