Altra - Sales Representative (m/f/x)
Land : Deutschland
Stadt : HANNOVER
Berufsfelder : Handel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Berufserfahrung : weniger als 2 Jahre
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
1. Live the Brand
Founded in 2009, Altra Running is headquartered in Logan, Utah. It all started when Golden Harper started cutting up and reconfiguring existing running shoes in hopes of designing something better.
Along with co-founders, Brian Beckstead, Jeremy Howlett and Quirl Jacob Hansen, he came up with the idea for a "Zero Drop" shoe, meaning that the goal was to create shoes that lacked a height differential between the heel and toe area. When you consider that many of today's athletic shoes pad the heel so much that they resemble high heels, this was a revolutionary idea!
When no companies expressed interest in the design, the foursome partnered with Pulse Labs (an engineering firm at Brigham Young University), contracted manufacturers in Asia and launched Altra Footwear on their own. The name "Altra" is derived from the Latin word "altera," which means "to fix or mend something that is broken."
2. Love your Challenge
* Responsibility for sales activities within Northern Germany
* Support of all customers within the defined sales region
* Active acquisition of new customers and search for clients for the existing product range or parts of it
* Achieving a budget for turnover, extraordinary items, pre-order
* Editing of market analyses and reports
* Controlling and update of relevant sale documents and implementation into customer concepts
* Active involvement in the development and implementation of RPI concepts for the specialized trade
* Organization of events in cooperation with selected limited-line retailers
* Attendance at Sales meetings and fashion fairs
* Management of reports (weekly schedule, weekly reports, pre-order schedule)
* Sales experience in the outdoor, retail or related environment
* Knowledge of the industry and knowledge of human nature as well as a good network
* Motivation and passion to make a significant difference
* Flexibility; strong ability to advertise and sell products; positive and confident attitude
* Independent thinker and proactive problem solver
* Language skills: fluent in German and English (both written and spoken)
* Willingness to travel
In addition to an interesting job in a dynamic team, you can expect collateral and benefits of a global company, an attractive salary package with fixed and variable components and a company car. We offer exciting challenges with good development opportunities in a growth-driven environment.
Have we awoken your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest starting date. Follow http://www.vfc.com/careers