Assistant Product Owner - Check Out Sap s/4 Hana (M/F/D)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Herzogenaurach
Berufsfelder : Marketing
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Teilzeit
- Contribute to the optimization of the product's value for the user and the company (ROI).
- Monitor product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates. Raise delivery issues on-time.
- Create and Support the specification of user stories where required.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding the product, its features, etc.
- Contribute to prioritizing the items in the product backlog. Specify the definition-of-done for backlog items in cooperation with the Product Owner and the product team.
- Support the refinement of the product backlog in collaboration with the (Sr.) Product Owner to ensure that the product team is delivering the right enhancements to drive consumer and business value.
- Monitor, optimize and enhance the configuration, features and functionalities related to the product.
- Use data sources and feedback loops such as A/B testing and consumer testing to help the team to focus on the right enhancements.
- Perform End to End and Regression testing when needed
- Product team
- Local Market teams
- Global Sales teams
- IT teams
- Development team
- Testing and Analytics
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Good collaboration skills
- Point of Sale System and in store process experience
- Store Operation knowledge is a big plus
- Domain relevant knowledge is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban is a plus
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
- Basic understanding of IT
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in retail, digital or sales team
- Experience working with stakeholders and experts on various organizational levels