Assistant Store Manager i - sw de Ingolstadt (40 Hours)
Land : Deutschland
Bundesland : Bayern
Stadt : Ingolstadt
Berufsfelder : Einzelhandel
Vertragsform : Festanstellung
Arbeitszeit : Vollzeit
Vorstellung des Unternehmens
Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
We are looking for an exceptional Assistant Store Manager that leads by example, sets the tone on the sales floor, and provides feedback to the store team that will result in exceeding Stuart Weitzman Service standards. In return you will be given the chance to lead an exceptional team and be part of a rapidly expanding modern luxury brand with the opportunity to advance your career.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to:
- Take ownership and accountability for store and support the Store Manager;
- Show leadership through role modeling Stuart Weitzman Service behaviors and Stuart Weitzman selling standards;
- Demonstrate empowerment to solve customer problems and meet customers' needs;
- Inspire team to meet and exceed performance standards;
- Acts as advocate for the team, able to motivate others to achieve results;
- Communicates effectively with store manager, peers, supervisors, and corporate partners;
- Assists in developing plans to address key business issues, and utilizes plans to impact business and achieve desired results;
- Able to influence others to gain support to achieve goals and complete projects;
- Demonstrates effective time management skills.
- Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and manoeuvre the sales;
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and Public holidays.