Beauty Consultant - Part - Time - Bayreuth, Germany
Are you passionate about cosmetics and looking for a new opportunity? We have an immediate opening for a Part-time Beauty Consultant to join our Too Faced team in Douglas. The Beauty Consultant is responsible for generating retail sales, through events and artistry/product education on the Too Faced Cosmetics product line.
This is a part time role will be based in Bayreuth.
Retail SalesAchieve seasonal sales goals given to you by your Manager by executing promotional and event calendars at store level.Accept responsibility for your goals and adjust strategy according to performance and achievement.Discuss sales goal achievement with store managers on a regular basis, empower them to increase their business through at-counter events, outreach programs and scheduled appointments.Take part in all major event set-up and execution, leading the sales team and selling by example. MerchandisingMonitor level of cleanliness of counter stock & display units.Adhere to current merchandising schematics.Make sure fixtures & tester units are clean & visually appealing.Monitor tester replenishment in partnership with your Manager. CommunicationReview weekly sales with your Manager. If necessary, coach on additional strategies to achieve sales goals.Alert Management of all out of stocks as they occur.Inform the store team of all seasonal activity well in advance to ensure proper set-up and preparation.Know & respect Douglas store policy.
- 2+ years Cosmetics experience
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be a retail-driven individual who is self-motivated
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Must have superior customer service skills as well as a professional attitude
- Able to work independently
- Dedicated and detail-oriented
- Self-starter with willingness to work hands-on